Backup Versatility Redefined: Line Interactive Technology with True-sinewave output
The EXR Series offers users a robust and advanced line interactive UPS offering. New features include a higher power factor for improved UPS efficiency, auto-recognition of external battery packs for a smarter extended run-time solution, tool-less battery connection and replacement and so much more!
The EXR Series UPSs offer complete protection from all electrical problems, including spikes, surges, sags, brownouts, and blackouts, in a versatile rack/tower convertible format. True sine wave electrical output ensures the best power for sensitive electronic equipment.
EXR® Key Features
Key Features Include:
- 0.9 power factor - increased capacity without migrating to larger models
- NEW Alphanumeric LCD Dot Matrix display - easy access to key UPS statuses
- UPS configuration options via front panel - make key adjustments utilizing the front panel LCD
- Load shedding - two power banks allow equipment prioritizing for increased runtime
- Independent Battery Bypass™ - provides voltage regulation with surge and spike protection even when batteries are weak or dead.
- Auto-recognition of external battery packs - automatically recalculate runtimes
- Unlimited runtime capability with external battery packs - extended runtime solution to meet any backup power demand
- Flexible installation - rack or tower configurable; wall mount kits available
- Simultaneous USB, RS232, and SNMP communications
- Minuteman® SentryHD™ - UPS monitoring and control software included
- Industry-leading product warranty - featuring a 3-year non-prorated warranty (including batteries)
- Dedicated remote Emergency Power Off (EPO) port
- 120V & 208V - 208V models available (1500 & 3000VA models)
- cULus certification - NOM certification (Mexico)
- RoHS 2 compliant
- Energy Star 2.0 certification
Front LCD Panel
The NEW Alphanumeric LCD Dot-Matrix EXR Series Display
Provides more detailed information about the UPS status than the previous LCD display, including:
- Input and Output Voltage
- Estimated runtime
- UPS Operating Mode
- UPS Self-test results
- Battery Condition
- Display model and serial number
- View load bank status and capacities
- Display battery module part number
- Replace Error Codes with descriptions
The LCD panel is designed so that it can be oriented vertically or horizontally depending on the installation orientation of the UPS.
- Experience higher efficiency with lower energy cost
- Up to 2.50 minute runtime on full load to preserve critical data from power shortage interruptions
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.