Like Being Everywhere, All the Time
The RPM EV6 and LCD series of products are IP-addressable RPMs that allow administrators and technicians to remotely control the power to connected servers, network equipment, and security devices, eliminating the need for expensive and time-consuming service calls to reboot unresponsive locked-up devices.
Each RPM EV6 and LCD PDU also has the capability to perform scheduled shutdowns and startups, offering additional cost savings via reduced energy consumption. When a device experiences a lock-up, the RPM-EV6 and LCD series can automatically notify administrators and users via email or SNMP traps, while also allowing user-configurable actions.
Under Control from Anywhere
Minuteman RPMs offer a secure connection that is accessible from any device with a standard internet browser, including desktop and laptop PCs, smartphones, and tablets. From these devices, users can control and configure all aspects of the device, including:
- Network Connection: The RPM is a smart IP-based PDU that connects to your network via CAT5 cable
- Control Individual Outlets: Power on/off, reboot, and monitor up to 24 individual devices from a single IP address
- Scheduled Management Actions: save power with automatic shutdown and startup of devices over weekends or holidays
- Notifications via SNMP or Email: To keep you informed of events such as a server shutdown, the RPM can submit its notifications via email to up to three addresses
Utilizing Minuteman's remote power manager products allows technicians and administrators to:
- Save Time: Reboot remote devices in seconds, not minutes or hours
- Increase Productivity: Eliminate help desk calls & lost time when a device locks up: RPM notifies & provides automatic reboot capabilities
- Cut Costs: Eliminate service calls to remote locations by managing devices from your computer or smartphone
- The Minuteman RPM EV6 and LCD (Remote Power Manager) Switched PDU series is the ultimate power nerve center for controlling multiple network devices and services. The RPM EV6 and LCD PDUs allow for remote management, monitoring of PDU vitals, and control of outlets and networked clients.
- Power status can be monitored over the network, via a web browser and/or SNMP card, allowing for full control to remotely reboot connected equipment by switching the outlet on and off.
- Features include mail notification, threshold sensing, overload alerts, power sequencing, and central management - via the free centralized monitoring software.