The MS510TXM and MS510TXUP 8-Port Multi-gig/10G switches with 2 SFP+ Ports join the NETGEAR Standalone Smart Managed Pro Switches family, adding multi-gigabit/10G speed, a high PoE budget for all PoE/PoE+ devices, and Ultra60 PoE++ support (295W total PoE budget for MS510TXUP) for deploying devices with multi-gig capabilities and speed, such as WiFi 6 Access Points (eg. WAX610 from NETGEAR), multi-gig or 10G NAS.
NETGEAR Smart Managed Pro Switches offer powerful Layer 2+/Lite L3 features, great PoE functionality, and enhanced performance and usability. They are purposely designed for modern applications and support BYOD which requires companies to have more bandwidth to ensure smooth network connectivity with no congestion.Furthermore, in 2.5G or 5G speeds, there is no requirement to upgrade your cabling from Cat5E, allowing for savings in installation costs.
To empower the Wireless and PoE applications, NETGEAR Insight Remote/ Cloud Management is added to these two new switch models as an optional management mode. By activating the NETGEAR Insight Cloud management, the users will enable management features allowing businesses simpler configuration and deployment from anywhere using the NETGEAR Insight app from mobile devices or the Insight Cloud Portal from any device with a web browser.
Temperature- and load-based fan-speed control combines accurate monitoring with minimized system acoustic noise, ideal for office enviornment. The MS510TXM and MS510TXUP support quiet rack mounting operation with a maximum of 25dB (MS510TXM) and 33 dBA (MS510TXUP) even at full power and 25°C (77°F) ambient.
More Powerful Switch with Multi-gigabit/10G Speed
- 4 x 1G/2.5G ports and 4 x multigig/10G ports
- 8 x Ultra60 PoE++ ports with 295W PoE budget (MS510TXUP only)
- 2 dedicated 10G SFP+ fiber uplink ports
- Non-blocking switching with 140Gbps bandwidth
- Flexible rack-mounting option
- Connect and power your WAX610 with MS510TXUP
- Connect your WAX610PA with MS510TXM
- Manage all devices from a single dashboard with NETGEAR Insight
- Advanced VLAN support for better network segmentation
- L2/L3/L4 access control lists (ACLs) for granular network access control including 802.1x port authentication
- Advanced per port PoE controls for remote power management of PoE powered devices including operation scheduling
- Advanced QoS (Quality of Service) for traffic prioritization including portbased, 802.1p and L2/L3/L4 DSCP based
- Auto "denial-of-service" (DoS) prevention
- IGMP Snooping and Querier for multicast optimization
- Egress Rate limiting and priority queuing for better bandwidth allocation
- Port mirroring for network monitoring
- Energy Efficient Ethernet (IEEE 802.3az) for maximum power savings
- IPv6 management: IPv6 QoS, IPv6 ACL, IPv6 Multicast, and static and dynamic IPv6 address assignment
- Expand your network capacity with the help of 8 networking ports and transfer your data quickly and easily
- Cascade to other network devices through the uplink port to expand your local area network
- Can work as layer 3 routing for scalable network design
- Managed switch provides a reliable foundation for your network
- Built-in power supply to ensure all components are being supplied with accurate voltage
- Rack mounting enables you to organize wires & secure cables for professional installation