As a leading provider of network equipment for SMBs, NETGEAR® understands the importance of providing great choice of PoE port counts and power budgets that can adapt to the business's needs, whether in the hospitality, catering, education or retail domains.
The GS510TLP 8-Port Gigabit Smart Managed Switch with PoE+ and 2 SFP Ports joins the NETGEAR Standalone Smart Managed Switches family, adding full 8 port PoE+ support for deployment of modern high-power PoE devices. Cautious spender organizations can now deploy denser PoE+ devices connected to a cost-effective switch, with a reasonable PoE power budget of 75W. Fan-less, the GS510TLP supports perfectly silent desktop operation or rack mounting.
Organizations who buy infrastructure for the long term and want future proofing for the unforeseeable can require GS510TPP 8-Port Gigabit Smart Managed Switch with PoE+ and 2 SFP Ports: 190W PoE budget offers more headroom. Temperature- and load-based fan-speed control combines accurate monitoring with minimized system acoustic noise: unlike other high power PoE switches on the market, the GS510TPP supports quiet desktop operation or rack mounting with a maximum of 32dB at full power and 25°C (77°F) ambient.
The GS418TPP Easy Mount 16-Port Gigabit Smart Managed Switch with PoE+ and 2 SFP Ports is future-proof with 240W of PoE budget and ideal for "Virtually Anywhere™" deployments. Slim design (3.94 inches, 10 cm deep) and mounting accessories allow for access point, IP camera or VoIP endpoint placement optimization and cabling efficiency even outside the rack. The GS418TPP supports Easy Mount quiet operation or rack mounting with a maximum of 33dB at full power and 25°C (77°F) ambient
- 190W future-proof PoE budget available across 8 Gigabit PoE+ ports (802.3at) - Connect multiple power demanding devices to your network with a single wire for connectivity AND lot of power
- 2 dedicated Gigabit SFP fiber ports - Ideal for active-active or active-passive redundant connections in aggregation to your network core
- Quiet desktop operation or rack mounting - Temperature-based fan-speed control minimizes system acoustic noise in any environment with max 32dB at 25°C (77°F) ambient
- Layer 3 static routing with 32 routes (IPv4 and IPv6) - Offloads your distribution or core layer routers with local interVLAN routing directly at the edge of your network
- Easy-to-use Web browser-based management GUI - No need for an IT expert or a complicated user manual, just configure your network with the user-friendly NETGEAR Smart Managed Web GUI
- Advanced per port PoE controls for remote power management of PoE connected devices including operation scheduling - Simplifies management of Wireless APs, IP security cameras, LED lighting, secure access door locks, IoT devices...
- Energy Efficient Ethernet (IEEE 802.3az) for maximum power savings -Latest energy-saving abilities including per-port automatic change to a lower power mode when the port link is down, or idle
- Configurable L2 network features (VLANs, Rapid Spanning Tree, IGMP Snooping and Querier, IGMP Fast Leave...) -Intuitive Web management streamlines initial configuration for rapid onboarding at the access layer of your network
- Advanced Smart Switching features (IPv4/IPv6 Layer 3 static routing, DiffServ QoS policies, LACP Link Aggregation, Broadcast control, Denial of service protection) - Will satisfy even the most advanced small and medium organizations
- LIFETIME Limited Warranty - Includes LIFETIME Next Business Day (NBD) Replacement, LIFETIME Technical Chat online support, and 90 days free Technical Phone support