Joining the NETGEAR® ProSAFE® family of Smart Managed Switches with high performance and cost efficiency, this 10-port Gigabit Smart Managed Switch is packed with powerful L2 features capable of enhancing any type of business network. The GS110TP is designed for customers who need a low port density solution with the combination of Gigabit speed and PoE capability. The GS110TP comes with 8 dedicated 10/100/1000 Mbps copper ports to connect to your end devices and two additional Gigabit Fiber ports for uplinks with greater distance. With PoE capability on all 8 copper ports, the GS110TP can automatically detect PoE on the end devices and dynamically manage power assignments and priority. It is capable of delivering up to 15.4W of power per port, up to a maximum total of 46W across all connected PoE devices, and network connectivity concurrently across a single ethernet cable, to power devices such as wireless access points, IP phones and IP cameras, providing flexibility and ease of deployment to your network.
The GS110TP comes with a comprehensive set of features, such as enhanced VLAN and QoS, access control lists (ACL), 802.1x port authentication (MD5), rate limiting and IGMP snooping and many more, to provide businesses with networks that are geared for growth while ensuring performance and reliability. Both an intuitive Web-browser GUI interface and Smart Control Center (Windows PC required), offer simple Smart Managed Switch management, making it a snap to monitor switch performance, configure ports, even set up port trunks, VLANs, and traffic prioritization.
With the fanless design and compact form factor, the GS110TP offers quiet operation and is suitable for deployments in any type of environment, especially the ones which are sensitive to noise.
- Features 8 networking ports to easily establish a local network or expand your existing one
- Cascade to other network devices through the uplink port to expand your local area network
- Supports cost-efficient twisted pair cables for high-speed data transfer up to 100 meters
- Gigabit Ethernet port for ultra-fast network speeds
- Can work as layer 3 routing for scalable network design
- Management capability provides control over setup and configuration of your network
- Built-in power supply to ensure all components are being supplied with accurate voltage