The large sensor provides high sensitivity and video quality alongside excellent cost-effectiveness.
This studio camera system is designed for use by broadcasting services and can be upgraded to support 4K.
The AK-HC3900GJ/HC3900GSJ studio camera is designed for use by broadcasting services and is equipped with a large sensor for high sensitivity and video quality. By combining them AK-HCU250PJ/PSJ/HCU250EJ/ESJ Camera Control Units (CCU) and the AK-HRP250GJ Remote Operation Panel (ROP), it is possible to construct a long-distance optical fiber transmission studio camera system at low cost.
With multiple supported formats, including 1080/59.94p and 720/59.94p, the camera can be used for a variety of HD video production purposes. In addition, Native 4K output with horizontal resolution of 2,000 TV lines can be achieved with the 4K upgrade (with the 4K optional accessory equipped on the CCU). IP connection between the CCU and ROP is also supported, in addition to serial connection. It also supports PoE power supply*2 and offers a fiexible video production system that supports sports and live events, which require high operability, in addition to studio shooting.
- High sensitivity of F10 (2000 lx) and low noise with an S/N ratio of 62 dB are realized with a large CMOS sensor (in High Sense Mode).
- Supports multiple formats, including 1080/59.94p, 59.94i and 23.98PsF.
- Equipped with lens Chromatic Aberration Compensation (CAC).
- Supports 1/100 second high-speed reading to control rolling shutter distortion.
- Equipped with Dynamic Range Stretcher (DRS) to control black defects and blown-out highlights.
- Equipped with digital extender function (x2).
- Supports HDR/BT.709 in HD mode and HDR/BT.2020 in 4K mode.
- Capable of 4K video output with a horizontal resolution of 2,000 TV lines (with 4K upgrade).
- SD memory card can be used for updating firmware versions.