Featuring the VIA VL813 USB 3.0 hub chipset updated to firmware version 9015 for maximum compatibility with almost all USB 3.0 hosts. Supports Microsoft Windows 11 through XP, Mac OS X, and Linux kernels 3.0 and later. Apple SuperDrive not compatible. Older Mac Pros with USB 3.0 PCI Express add-on cards may not work with this or any USB 3.0 hub. Full forward and backward compatibility between USB 3.0, 2.0, and 1.1 hosts and devices. Not recommended for use with older TI, Fresco Logic, Etron, or Wistron USB 3.0 host controllers. Requires no driver installation (although individual devices may require drivers). 2.4Ghz wireless devices such as keyboard/mouse receivers, Bluetooth and WiFi adapters, may not work in close proximity to USB 3.0 devices or hubs.
Comes with a premium 12V 3A 36W UL certified power supply.
- EXPANDED CONNECTIVITY-Add up to seven USB 3.0, 2.0, or 1.1 devices to any USB 2.0 or 3.0 capable computer. Fully plug and play, devices can be hot-swapped, supports USB over-current protection. Includes 36W UL Listed US AC Wall Plug, 100-240V 50/60Hz
- UNIVERSAL COMPATIBILITY-Compatible with most Windows, macOS, and Linux systems. On legacy systems, the latest drivers and updates should be installed to ensure compatibility.
- SMART DESIGN-Designed based on customer feature requests: Matte finish, rear-facing physical power button, and per-port status LEDs
- RECOMMENDED USE-Some devices such as the Apple SuperDrive look for Apple-specific signaling and will not work when connected through any USB hub. Not recommended for use with USB 3.0 PCI-e add-on cards for older Mac Pro systems
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY-We love our Plugable products, and hope you will too. All of our products are backed with a 2-year limited parts and labor warranty as well as Seattle-based email support