Whether you're streaming on Twitch, YouTube Gaming, Mixer, or preparing footage for upload, the NIX Capture Card provides 1080p/60FPS capture in a compact, plug-and-play package. A great addition to your live streaming equipment.
For step-by-step instructions on setting up the capture card with Windows, macOS, or Linux and a wide variety of popular supported sources (Xbox One, Xbox One S, Xbox One X, PS4, PS4 Pro, Nintendo Switch), and other important information, please see the 'Get Started' and 'FAQ' sections of this product page.
The NIX capture card works with popular software streaming solutions such as OBS, StreamLabs OBS, and XSplit on Windows, macOS, and Linux!
Streaming, capturing, and pass through are supported at a max resolution of 1080p 60Hz (1920x1080 @ 60Hz), via supported streaming platforms such as Twitch, YouTube, or Mixer.
HDMI 1.4 Pass Through with Near-Zero Latency
With 1080p 60FS HDMI Pass-Through, a splitter is not required for capturing all of your exciting gaming moments.
Plug your console or PC in the HDMI input port and your display in the HDMI output port for latency-free and hassle-free pass-through so you won't need an HDMI splitter just to get a video feed to your display.
Note: Monitor modes above 1920x1080 @ 60Hz are not supported via pass through.
Supports USB 3.0 and USB-C Connections
The NIX capture card includes both USB-C and USB 3.0 (USB-A) cables, so you can connect to virtually any modern Windows, macOS*, or Linux system with USB 3.0 (or higher) ports.
USB-A is the traditional rectangular USB port. USB-C is a newer standard with an oblong oval-shaped connector found on more recent computers. Thunderbolt 3 ports also function as USB-C ports.
USB 3.0 is also listed as USB 3.1 (Gen 1)/USB 3.2 (Gen 1) by some computer manufacturers. USB 2.0 connections will limit capture quality.
Plug and Play, Not Proprietary
By utilizing built-in drivers in your operating system for direct capture, you don't have to take away from battling it out online trying to manage clunky additional software or drivers.
With the lowest resource usage around, the NIX capture card doesn't waste precious memory capacity or CPU/GPU performance to capture your gaming footage.
- NIX THE LATENCY - The NIX video capture card's HDMI pass-through port streams and records your most essential business meetings without adding latency. Easily connect your DSLR to your Mac or PC. You'll never need to stress how your capture setup will affect your performance. Compete, record, and live capture in full HD at 1080p 60Hz
- MAX PERFORMANCE - The lowest resource usage around, this video capture device doesn't waste precious memory capacity or processor/graphics card performance to capture your live broadcast or gaming footage. Works with popular software streaming solutions such as OBS, Zoom, YouTube and Google Meet
- PLATFORM DETAILS - Includes USB 3.0 and USB-C cables to capture, stream, and record with most modern Windows, macOS*, or Linux systems with USB 3.0 ports (USB 2.0 with reduced quality/performance). Captures HDMI sources without HDCP like Sony, Canon, and Nixon
- COMPATIBILITY - Unencrypted HDMI Output Camera is required. Recording sources that force HDCP like Blu-ray players, iPads/Macs, and streaming boxes aren't supported. Not for industrial use. HDMI pass-through supports a max resolution of 1920x1080 @ 60Hz and can't use DVI/VGA/DP to HDMI adapters. PCM audio is supported.
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY - We love our Plugable products, and hope you will too. All of our products are backed with a 2-year limited parts and labor warranty as well as Seattle-based email support