Add Bluetooth Technology to Your PC
The Plugable Bluetooth adapter adds the ability to connect Bluetooth devices to Windows and Linux PCs. This dual-mode adapter connects devices using Bluetooth Classic or Bluetooth Low Energy.
Works with 32-bit and 64-bit editions of Windows 7, 8.x, 10, and 11.
Connect devices featuring Bluetooth technology that can be connected to your computer through the Plugable Bluetooth adapter include wireless Bluetooth headphones*, Bluetooth speakers*, Bluetooth mice*, Bluetooth keyboards*, Bluetooth game controllers*, and much more.
Using Steam on a Windows 10 PC simplifies the use of popular controllers like the PlayStation DualShock 4, PlayStation DualSense, and Nintendo Switch Pro Controller. Windows 10 has native support for Xbox Wireless Controllers featuring Bluetooth while using this adapter.
As a certified Bluetooth Class 2 device, the Plugable Bluetooth adapter has been validated by the Bluetooth Special Interest Group (Bluetooth SIG) to connect up to 32 feet (10 meters) away.
Compact and Sturdy
The adapter's compact size and revised plastic casing means you can leave it in your laptop when you are on the go.
- START USING BLUETOOTH-Adds Bluetooth to your Windows 11, 10, 8, and 7 PC that doesn't already have it.
- CONNECT YOUR DEVICES-Supports wireless Bluetooth headphones, speakers, headsets, keyboards, mice, phones, and more!
- TINY DESIGN-This mini USB dongle can stay plugged in while you are on the move. This adapter is intended only for computers that do not already have built-in Bluetooth.
- COMPATIBILITY-Not usable in car stereos, TVs, or Mac computers. Not recommended for employer-provided computers. Does not add Bluetooth 4.0 support to Windows 7. Special drivers (provided) are needed in Windows 7 for Bose QC35 and some other recent devices
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY-We love our Plugable products, and hope you will too. All of our products are backed with a 2-year limited parts and labor warranty as well as Seattle-based email support