The Dominion® KX User Stations are standalone appliances for high performance IP access to servers connected to Dominion® KX III and KX IV switches, accessed by DSAM, RDP, VNC, VMware virtual machines, web links and SSH connections, together with optional CommandCenter integration. The slim form factor allows them to sit on a desk, be mounted in a standard 19" rack, or VESA-mounted on the back of a monitor. Deploy using standard Cat5 cabling and Ethernet/IP technology.
Simultaneously access, view, and control multiple servers, spread across one, two, or three (KX IV User Station) monitors. Or use the new keyboard and mouse sharing feature to work across 4, 6, 9 or more monitors! Web-based remote control of User Stations connected to wall monitors in studios and control rooms.
There are two Dominion User Stations. The original Dominion KX III User Station is recommended for use with the KX III, one or two monitors and servers up to 1080p. The new, high performance Dominion KX IV User Station is recommended for use with the Dominion KX IV-101, higher video resolutions up to 4K, larger numbers of KVM sessions and up to 3 monitors.
The Dominion User Stations can replace outdated analog matrix switches, supplement inflexible broadcast systems or be deployed anywhere hassle-free IP access is needed. They are perfect for broadcast labs, studios, control rooms, offices, and data centers.
HIGH PERFORMANCE KX III AND KX IV USER APPLIANCES
- Two Powerful Intel-based platforms
- Stream multiple video sessions at 30 to 60 frames per second
- Ultra-fast connections and sub-second switching
- Supports VGA, DVI, HDMI, USB-C & DisplayPort video
- Virtual media, USB audio, Smartcard Dual video/monitor support with two Dominion KX IV-101's
- KX IV User Station supports: 4K video, 3 monitors and more KVM sessions
- Multiple simultaneous IP connections across one, two, or three monitors
- Mouse sharing feature supports 4, 6, 9 or more monitors
- Scan servers and optionally save screenshots
- Favorites and hot-key switching
- Productive window management
- Save & restore window layouts, even across multiple User Stations
- Chinese, German and Japanese language support
- Flexible dual LAN or WAN access
- Use corporate and/or separate LAN
- Connects with Cat5 cabling
- Access hundreds of servers and devices
- PC/Laptop access also available
- Desktop, rack & VESA mountable
- Support for RDP, VNC, VMware virtual machines, web links, SSH and DSAM connections
- CommandCenter for centralized login and access
- Quickly switches between sources without physical access
- Up to 1920 x 1080 video resolution
- Hot-pluggable USB interface for a quick connection
- The rack-mountable form factor provides convenient installation