Employing state-of-the-art technologies in a compact device, Raritan's MasterConsole Digital KVM switch (MCD) and 17'' LED Console Drawer with integrated KVM switch (MCD-LED) provides reliability, ease of use, and convenience that you need in your data center, lab or server room.
The MCD supports the highest HD video resolution of up to 1920 x 1080 via standard Category 5/6/6e. The digital video interface supports both Analog - VGA and Digital - DVI, HDMI and DisplayPort. Stereo audio is also supported by using VGA combo cables or Raritan's HDMI CIMs.
Building upon Raritan's history of success with KVM switches, the MasterConsole Digital Series is ideal for performing system maintenance, administration, running applications, and troubleshooting.
CONVENIENT KVM ACCESS AT-THE-RACK OR AT YOUR DESK
CONSOLIDATED ACCESS AND CONTROL OF MULTIPLE SERVERS
The MasterConsole Digital Series efficiently consolidates access and control of multiple servers for one or two users. Models are available for KVM connections to 8, 16, or 32 servers.
CASCADE TO ACCESS AND CONTROL UP TO 1024 COMPUTERS
Using standard Category 5/6/6e unshielded twisted-pair (UTP) cables, MasterConsole Digital Series can be cascaded two levels to access up to 1024 computers.
EASY OPERATION AND POWERFUL FUNCTIONALITY
POWERFUL LCD KVM DRAWER FUNCTIONALITY
With a touchpad mouse, simple on-screen user interface and automatic screen power off, the MCD-LED combination LCD Drawer and KVM switch provides complete system management in an intuitive, simple device. Providing an enhanced visual display with 300 nit brightness, and a typical 650:1 contrast ratio, these switches are an investment in high-performing, user-friendly management of your server environment.
A SINGLE SWITCH FOR DIGITAL AND ANALOG VIDEO
MasterConsole Digital switches and consoles support the latest digital video formats (DVI, HDMI and DisplayPort), as well as servers with analog VGA video. In a single switch! Connect to both new and legacy servers with the MasterConsole Digital CIMs and VGA CIM cables. Stereo audio is available for servers with VGA and HDMI video.
EASIER AND MORE INTUITIVE OPERATION
Operation is easier than ever with intuitive, user-friendly features, including:
- Own-screen user interfaces and the front panel of the switch allow for simple set-up, control, and management
- Front panel LEDs allow for instant monitoring of server statuses
- On-screen display (OSD) interface enables fast and easy switching
- Computers can be labeled with meaningful names for quick identification and selection
- OSD menus can be operated with keyboard hot keys
- Password security ensures only authorized access to computers
Designed to provide maximum flexibility and versatility:
- KVM switches can be cascaded to control up to 1024 servers at distances up to 150 feet
- AutoSkip function bypasses inactive channels, while AutoScan function previews servers at variable rates
- "Keep-alive" technology maintains non-stop server operation, even in the event of power loss
- MCD KVM switches are firmware upgradeable and rack mountable