NetShelter SX Networking Enclosure expands APC's superior IT enclosure line with improved support for high density networking applications. Integrated high density cable managers and improved cable access roof provide support for large cable bundles. When combined with the Side Airflow Duct Kit, the Networking Enclosure ensures complete isolation of cold intake and hot exhaust air for large switches and SAN directors.
- Perforated front door with curved profile: Perforated front and rear doors provide ample ventilation for servers and networking equipment. Front door perforated area is optimized with a curved profile to provide greater surface area and allowance of more perforation coverage and higher perforation rating.
- Vendor-neutral EIA-310 19in Rack Mounting Compatibility Guaranteed: Vendor-neutral mounting for guaranteed compatibility with all EIA-310 compliant 19" equipment. The "Fits Like a Glove" money back guarantee provides peace of mind that all of your EIA-310-E compliant rack-mount equipment will physically fit in a NetShelter.
- Optimized for high capacity cable management systems: NetShelter SX enclosures are optimized for use with high capacity cable management systems that attach to equipment mounting rails inside enclosures aligning with equipment mounting u-spaces and provide channels for routing and managing cabling.
- Schneider Electric Rack Systems Compatible: Compatible with a variety of Schneider Electric rack accessory products to provide the ability to create a complete rack system. Configure rack solutions using industry leading Schneider Electric Design Portal - Small IT Solution Designer configurator complete with verification of product compatibility and useful 3rd party equipment catalog to aid in visualizing your ideal rack solution.
- Integrated with InfraStruxure products: Schneider Electric cooling, power distribution, and cable management products work seamlessly with IT enclosures to provide a complete infrastructure support system.
- Optimized enclosure design for side-to-side airflow: Airflow management panels, left vertical mounting rail, and side airflow duct kit ensure proper side-to-side airflow to the networking switches from the cold aisle and provide isolation of hot air preventing it from re-entering the cold aisle. Additionally, the front left vertical mounting rail acts as an air block for exhaust air from networking switches.
- Integrated high density cable management: Decrease installation time while supporting the cabling needs of large networking switches.
- Improved cable access: Maintain and organize large cable bundles for improved efficiency with open vertical mounting rails and large cable openings in roof.
- High density cable management: The vertical mounting rails are opened up for increased cable access and the roof design has large open areas for cable entry/exit from the enclosure.
- Cable protection and pass-through: Smooth plastic fingers provide proper bend radius.