Allows you to connect 2 HDMI monitors to a single DisplayPort 1.2 port
- Boost your productivity by connecting two HDMI displays to single DisplayPort 1.2 output with Multi-Stream Transport (MST) technology
- Provides multiple display modes for various applications such as Mirror mode same content on each display, Extended mode with individual content on each display, and Panoramic Video Wall mode which combines multiple monitors to use as one large display Note: Panoramic Video Wall mode requires either a AMD Eyefinity or NVIDIA Surround technology graphics adapter
- Supports UHD video resolutions up to 3840x2160 @30Hz (4Kx2K) and 7.1-ch surround audio
- Compatible with DisplayPort 1.2 graphics cards with AMD Eyefinity or NVIDIA Surround technology
- Plug-n-play, hassle-free set up without complicated hardware or driver installation
- Split CATV and other signals with this satellite splitter so that it can be used for more than one device
- Up to 3840 � 2160 video resolution.
- DisplayPort transmits both audio and video signals through a common channel to deliver versatile performance
- Features HDMI port for delivering and transferring high-quality picture and sound simultaneously at a high-speed.
- Establishes a rapid connection with USB devices