The versatile device server connects directly to your PC, or it works with your existing network devices (for example, hubs, routers, switches) so it can easily integrate into your current network infrastructure. It's ideal for connecting and sharing USB devices (for example, card readers, digital cameras, webcams, printers, and scanners) with multiple networked users. Plus, you can use multiple device servers on the same network, letting you connect and share even more USB peripherals.
The USB-over-IP device server includes Windows based software that provides a simple interface to connect, monitor, and control the connected device over your local area network (LAN). Plus, the software communicates directly with the device server, so it can be used in Virtual Machine (VM) environments if you have multiple VMs sharing the same set of hardware.
The USB1000IP is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Up to 30MBps transfer rate - the same as a direct connection to a PC USB port
- Supports Gigabit and 10/100Mbps speeds (auto-detection)
- Supports Auto-MDIX
- Includes Windows based software to monitor and control your connected device
- Supports multiple device servers on the same network
- Supports USB 2.0 combo devices such as Multi-function printers