Perfect for Harsh Environments
This industrial USB hub delivers reliable performance with a metal, heavy-duty housing. It supports wide-range 7-24V DC terminal block input, giving you the flexibility to power the hub as required, based on your own power input capabilities.
Perfect for factory environments, the rugged hub also supports a wide operating temperature range (0°C to 70°C) and offers surge and ESD protection to each USB port, which can help prevent damage to your connected devices.
Connect & Charge More USB Devices
Designed for a high volume of connections, this robust USB 3.0 hub offers 10 connection ports, for connecting more USB devices and peripherals. The hub also supports USB battery charging specification 1.2, delivering up to 2.4A on any port to a maximum of 50W total, so you can charge your mobile devices faster than traditional USB ports allow.
Locate the Hub Where You Need It Most
With versatile installation options, you can install the hub where it's best suited for your environment. With built-in mounting brackets and included DIN mount rails, you can securely mount the USB 3.0 hub to most surfaces such as a wall, under a desk or rack.
It supports wide-range 7-24V DC terminal block input, giving you the flexibility to power the hub as required, based on your own power input capabilities. You have the option to power the industrial hub by connecting the hub directly to an outlet with the included external terminal block power adapter, for more convenient and flexible installation.
StarTech.com offers an external power adapter, ITB20D3250, sold separately. The universal DC power adapter can be used as an alternative, back up or replacement power supply for StarTech.com's line of industrial USB hubs.
Works with Older USB Devices
The rugged USB hub supports the full 5Gbps bandwidth of USB 3.0 and is backward compatible with previous USB devices. You can connect your legacy peripherals alongside your newer USB 3.0 devices without any disruptions.
The HB30A10AME is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- RUGGED & RELIABLE: With a metal housing, 15kV/8kV air/contact ESD protection & 350W surge protection this heavy duty USB 3.0 hub reliably connects 10 USB devices in harsh, industrial environments
- MOUNTING OPTIONS: This mountable USB hub securely installs on/under a desk, to a wall or DIN rail using the built-in mounting ears & included DIN brackets, a 6ft (1.8 m) USB 3.0 cable is also included
- POWER FLEXIBILITY: For unique power requirements the USB 3.0 hub supports a +7-24 volt DC range, powered via DC drop, LPS with a terminal block or by AC outlet with the included power supply adapter
- POWER & CHARGE YOUR DEVICES: 10 USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports transfer data at 5Gbps with 2.4A (12W) of power on up to 4 ports or any combination of lower power draw devices for up to 50W of total shared power
- THE STARTECH.COM ADVANTAGE: StarTech.com offers a 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support on this hub with a variety of USB cables available to connect downstream devices (sold separately)