This DisplayPort 1.4 cable connects your DisplayPort™ laptop or desktop computer to an ultra-high definition 8K monitor, TV or projector. It supports resolutions up to 8K (7680 x 4320) at 60Hz.
The DisplayPort monitor cable provides the essential connection to support the next generation of ultra-high definition video.
This cable is VESA® to ensure full compliance and efficient operation of the higher link rate of HBR3. It has been tested to meet all DP 1.4 specifications to ensure quality and reliability.
The Superior Performance of DisplayPort 1.4
This 8K DisplayPort cable supports all DP 1.4 features:
- High Bit Rate 3 (HBR3) Bandwidths of 32.4 Gbps supporting the latest in industry standards
- High Dynamic Range (HDR10) for higher contrast ratio and vivid colors
- Multi-Stream Transport (MST) for daisy-chaining multiple monitors
- Display Stream Compression 1.2 (DSC) for maximum resolution output
- Forward Error Correction to manage data transmission errors
- High-Bandwidth Digital Content Protection (HDCP 2.2) for a secure connection between source and display
- 32 Uncompressed Digital Audio Channels
Cable Key Features
Aluminum-mylar foil with braided shielding improve EMI protection
Long lasting flexible TPE jacket & strain relief (TPE is non-toxic & halogen free for environmental sustainability)
Connector Key Features
Die-cast aluminium sub-structure shielding improves signal integrity & prevents signal degradation
Corrosion-free gold-plated connectors ensure premium video quality & enhanced reliability
Tested to withstand 5000+ insertions
8K: Enabling Business Continuity
8K has a resolution of 7680 x 4320 and is also known as 4320p and Ultra High Definition (UHD). Suitable for digital signage and other commercial displays that require the highest available resolution. This cable is backward compatible with 4K and 5K displays making it the perfect peripheral to start futureproofing your cabling infrastructure.
Comprehensive Product Testing & Expert Technical Support
StarTech.com conducts thorough compatibility and performance testing on all our products to ensure we are meeting or exceeding industry standards and providing high-quality products to our customers. Our local StarTech.com Technical Advisors have a broad product expertise and work directly with StarTech.com Engineers to provide support for our customers both pre and post-sales.
DP14VMM4M is backed by a StarTech.com lifetime warranty.
- HIGH PERFORMANCE: 13.1ft (4m) VESA Certified DisplayPort 1.4 cable; 8K 60Hz (7680x4320p), 4K 120Hz (3840x2160p), 32.4Gbps bandwidth, HDR10, 32Ch Audio, MST, GTC for precise audio channel timing; future-proof your equipment by making it 8K ready
- RELIABLE: 28 AWG video cable built with internal wire manager to ensure signal integrity; Metal connector sub-structure & Al-Mylar Foil w/Braid (85% coverage) for superior EMI shielding; Gold-plated latching DP connectors prevent accidental disconnection
- DURABLE: Tested to withstand 5000+ insertions & 300+ bend cycles at 120° angle; Long lasting TPE jacket w/ molded Soft TPE strain relief absorbs stress of frequent bends; TPE is non-toxic, halogen free & RoHS certified for environmental sustainability
- APPLICATIONS: 8K DisplayPort cable for home or professional workstations w/ Radeon Vega Frontier/Pro WX Series 2100/3100/5100/7100/W5500, Pro Duo 2000 & Nvidia Quadrop GP100, GV100/RTX™ 4000; Dell XPS 11th Gen, HP Z2 G8; Connect to DP monitor/display/TV
- SPECS: 13.1 feet (4 meter)
- DP 1.4 cable
- Male to Male Cord
- Gold-plated connectors
- EMI Shield: Al-Mylar Foil w/85% Braid
- Supports: HBR3, 4:4:4 Chroma Subsampling, DSC 1.2, HDCP 2.2
- Works w/DP 1.4 & previous versions
- Lifetime Warranty