With laser-optimized multimode fiber (LOMMF), the patch cable is ideal for connecting 850 nm Vertical Cavity Surface Emitting Laser (VCSEL) and LED sources. The high-speed connectivity on the aqua fiber-optic cable provides a high-bandwidth solution for your data centers or high-density applications.Reliable Connection
Each OM3 fiber cable is individually tested and certified to be within acceptable optical insertion loss limits for guaranteed compatibility and 100% reliability.High-Quality Construction
Housed in a LSZH (Low-Smoke, Zero-Halogen) flame retardant jacket, this fiber-optic cable ensures minimal smoke, toxicity and corrosion when exposed to high sources of heat, or in the event of a fire. It's the best choice for a wide range of environments, including industrial settings, central offices and schools, as well as residential settings where building codes are a consideration.
A50FBLCLC15 is backed by a StarTech.com lifetime warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Reliable connectivity for your 10Gb Ethernet applications
- Provides high bandwidth with laser-optimized multimode fiber (LOMMF)
- Easily connect to your VCSEL and LED sources
- Certified to ensure attenuation loss meets industry standards
- Built with a Low-Smoke, Zero-Halogen flame retardant jacket for a safe connection