The SV1631DUSBU 16 Port 1U Rack Mountable USB KVM Switch with OSD lets you control 16 USB computers from a single console (USB keyboard, USB mouse, VGA monitor).
Convenient push-button and hot-key controls provide quick, reliable switching between connected computers while manual and auto-scan switching modes and an On Screen Display (OSD) offer additional control options.
Designed to ensure maximum space efficiency, the USB KVM switch features a slim 1U design that fits neatly into a server equipment rack/cabinet with the included brackets, and can be cascaded with multiple KVM switches to deliver control of up to 136 computers from this single switch. Rear cable connections help to eliminate cable tangles and minimize workspace disruption.
This product is TAA compliant and backed by a Startech.com 3-year warranty with free lifetime technical support.
The SV1631DUSBU onlyworks with specific 2-in-1 VGA and USB cables (soldseparately), a list ofStarTech.com approved cables are below:
6ft Ultra Thin USB VGA 2-in-1 KVM Cable 6ft Ultra Thin USB VGA 2-in-1 KVM Cable 10 ft Ultra Thin USB VGA 2-in-1 KVM Cable 15ft Ultra Thin USB VGA 2-in-1 KVM Cable
- Supported 4 : 3 Resolutions: 1920x1440, 1600x1200, 1280x1024, 1024x768
- OSD security allows each PC to be password protected
- Plug-and-play system configuration
- Supported Wide Screen Resolutions: 1920x1200, 1920x1080, 1680x1050, 1400x1050, 1440x900, 1360x768
- Identifies and selects computers by the names assigned using the OSD
- USB console connections
- Cascade configuration expands system capability
- Front panel push-button and Hotkey switching allow easy computer access
- OS Independent ? No drivers or software required
- Auto-scan function automatically selects computer sequentially