Universal design mounts to almost any 19" server rack
Adhering to the EIA/ECA-310 standard for 19 inch server rack equipment and accessories, these mounting rails are compatible with most 19 inch server racks. The depth is adjustable for a variety of rack sizes and configurations up to a maximum depth of 36 inches.
To ensure your equipment is secure, these universal rack mount rails feature cold-rolled steel construction. The durable design can support a weight load of up to 200 lbs (90 kg).
The Choice of IT Pros Since 1985
StarTech.com conducts thorough compatibility and performance testing on all our products to ensure we are meeting or exceeding industry standards and providing high-quality products to IT Professionals. Our local StarTech.com Technical Advisors have broad product expertise and work directly with our StarTech.com Engineers to provide support for our customers both pre and post-sales.
The UNIRAILS1UB is backed by a lifetime StarTech.com warranty with free technical support.
- UNIVERSAL SERVER RACK RAILS: Installs in 4-post EIA/ECA-310 rack to mount any 19" device like server or UPS; Ideal replacement for lost rails on HPE ProLiant/Dell PowerEdge/Lenovo ThinkSystem/APC UPS
- HASSLE-FREE INSTALLATION: 1U network rack rail kit with a 24-36in adjustable depth and mounting hardware included, these rails are easy to install; Your device securely rests on the rails
- DURABLE: Constructed from cold rolled steel for strength and featuring a matte black finish for aesthetic, these rails support a generous weight capacity of 200 lbs., to easily mount any 19" device
- SPECS: Universal 19 inch EIA/ECA-310 complaint design
- Adjustable depth: 24-36in.
- Weight capacity: 200 lbs. (90 kg)