This 2-port HDMI splitter lets you connect your HDMI video source to two HDMI displays, with support for Ultra HD resolutions and HDR (High Dynamic Range) as well as 7.1 surround sound audio.Supports True 4K at 60Hz
This 2 way HDMI splitter offers full support for your HDMI 2.0b equipment, including true 4K resolution at 60Hz. For smoother video and color transitions, the splitter offers 4:4:4 chroma subsampling, meaning every pixel gets its own unique color.Widely Compatible
The HDMI 2.0 splitter supports HDCP 2.2 and is backward compatible with 4K 30Hz, 1080p and 720p displays. This ensures that it will work with lower resolution displays such as TVs or projectors around your site or in your digital signage application. With the built-in scaling function, the HDMI 1 in 2 out splitter can output to two displays at different resolutions simultaneously.The Choice of IT Pros Since 1985
StarTech.com conducts thorough compatibility and performance testing on all our products to ensure we are meeting or exceeding industry standards and providing high-quality products to IT Professionals. Our local StarTech.com Technical Advisors have broad product expertise and work directly with our StarTech.com Engineers to provide support for our customers both pre and post-sales.
The ST122HD20 is backed by a 2-year StarTech.com warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- 2-PORT HDMI SPLITTER: Displays the same image with sound on 2 screens; Splits an HDMI video signal up to Ultra HD 4K 60Hz & 7.1 CH audio; 4:4:4 chroma subsampling support w/ bandwidth up to 18Gbps (HDMI 2.0b); HDR; HDCP 2.2 to HDCP 1.4 conversion
- EDID MANAGEMENT SWITCH: 1x2 HDMI splitter is capable of outputting 2 different display resolutions w/ a built-in scaler (EDID Auto) or copy the EDID settings from output port 1 to the other display at the desired resolution (720p & up) (EDID Copy)
- FLEXIBLE AUDIO SUPPORT: 3 different audio outputs HDMI/3.5mm port/Optical digital port for output to speakers/amplifiers; Audio output is supported on all ports simultaneously; Support Digital to Analog conversion (DAC)
- LONG REACH: Reach up to 16.4ft (5m) with a passive HDMI cable; For longer distances, active HDMI cables or HDMI extenders are available (sold separately) to use with this HDMI splitter for dual TVs/projectors/monitors/displays
- EASY SETUP: No drivers required for the 1-Input 2-output UHD HDMI 2.0 splitter box; With the EDID switch set to Auto, simply connect the cables and power to start using; Wide screen monitor formats supported; HDMI/DVI compatible