The PEXUSB3S23 2-Port PCI Express USB 3.0 Card lets you add two USB 3.0 ports to any PCI Express-enabled computer system. The USB card requires SATA power for functionality, and delivers 900mA of power per port to USB 3.0 bus-powered devices (500mA for USB 2.0) via your computers SATA power connector.
The PCIe USB 3.0 adapter is compliant with USB 3.0 standards for data transfer speeds up to 5 Gbps, while still offering backward compatibility with existing USB 2.0 / 1.1 devices. For added versatility, the controller card is equipped with a standard profile bracket and includes a low-profile/half-height bracket for installation in small form-factor computers.
Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Provides two external USB 3.0 connections
- Supports data rates up to 5 Gbps
- SATA power connector (required) provides up to 900mA per USB port
- Compliant with PCI Express 2.0 specifications
- Fully compliant with USB 3.0 rev 1.0 and Intel xHCI rev 1.0 specifications
- Backward compatible with USB 2.0 and USB 1.0/1.1 devices