The SV211USB 2-Port VGA Cable KVM Switch lets you control two VGA, USB-equipped PCs with a single monitor, keyboard and mouse.
To help organize your desk without sacrificing valuable work space, this VGA USB KVM switch features a compact footprint and integrated KVM cables that can be connected directly to your systems. Plus, the KVM is USB-powered, eliminating the need for a bulky external power adapter and wall outlet.
This VGA KVM switch offers support for resolutions up to 2048x1536, for the ability to drive a high-resolution VGA display. For simple switching between connected systems, the KVM features a convenient push-button remote switch on a 1.5 meter (5ft) cable, as well as keyboard hot-key support and PC or Mac® compatible switching software.
Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Supports resolutions up to 2048x1536
- Switch PCs via push-button, hot-keys or switching software (included)
- Space-saving design, minimal footprint
- Integrated KVM cables and remote switch
- Switching software supports PC and Mac? platforms
- USB Powered - No external power adapter required
- Supports hot-plugging
- Remote switch on 1.5m (5ft.) cable