This 3-port USB-C to HDMI MST hub lets you connect three HDMI monitors to your USB Type-C Windows device, conveniently helping you to increase and maximize your productivity.Multi-tasking Made Easy
With devices becoming more portable than ever, you can be limited to fewer video outputs and confined to your small integrated screen. This multi-stream transport hub solves that problem by enabling you to connect three displays to your USB-C computer, making multi-tasking much easier.
Using this USB-C to HDMI video splitter, you can mirror your display onto additional monitors or stream independent content to each display which makes it the ideal accessory for travel or hot-desking.Astonishing Picture Quality
MST technology uses your existing video card to minimize the use of system resources while delivering UHD 4K resolutions for up to two monitors simultaneously. Plus, because the USB-C hub can output HD 1080p on three independent displays, it's perfect for all high-resolution applications such as graphic design and medical imaging.Hassle-Free Setup
Multi-stream transport offers an easy setup, by natively working on any Windows device that supports DP Alt Mode over USB Type-C. This USB-C to HDMI adapter is Thunderbolt 3 compatible and offers for plug-and-play installation with no drivers or software required. Additionally, this triple monitor adapter is powered by the USB-C port, meaning no external power cords are necessary.
MSTCDP123HD is backed by a StarTech.com 3-year warranty, and free lifetime technical support.
- EASY TO USE: This triple or dual monitor adapter uses MST technology to natively support your HDMI monitors allowing for a driverless plug & play setup; fully compatible with Windows / Linux systems
- INCREASE PRODUCTIVITY: With minimal footprint, this multi stream transport hub helps increase your productivity by adding extended or mirrored displays to your workstation at the office/home office
- COMPATIBLE WITH: Dell XPS / Precision / Latitude, Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon / Extreme, Surface Laptop 3 / Book 3 / Pro 7, HP ProBook / EliteBook / Spectre / ZBook & smaller (Mini -ITX) computers
- CONVENIENCE: With a built-in 1ft cable, this bus-powered 3-port MST hub provides an easy method to connect up to three independent screens with any DisplayPort over USB Type-C Windows host device
- MULTIPLE MONITORS: USB-C to HDMI splitter to drive 2x 4K 30Hz or 3x 1080p 60Hz HDMI displays using a USB-C DP Alt-Mode port (DP 1.2/HBR2/MST) w/ no video compression; Thunderbolt 3 compatible