This USB-C to DisplayPort cable lets you connect your Thunderbolt 3 or USB Type-C enabled device to a 4K DisplayPort monitor with just one cable, providing you with a convenient, clutter-free solution.
Astonishing Picture Quality
The USB C to DisplayPort adapter cable lets you harness the video capabilities that are built into your USB-C connection, to deliver the astonishing quality of Ultra HD to your 4K display and supporting resolutions up to 3840 x 2160.
Plus, the adapter is backward compatible with 1080p displays, which makes it a great accessory for home, office or other work environments.
At 3.3 ft. (1 m) in length, this monitor cable delivers a compact connection that eliminates excess adapters and cabling, ensuring a tidy, professional installation. For longer installations, we also offer a 6 ft. (1.8 m) (CDP2DPMM6B, CDP2DPMM6W) and a 9.8 ft. (3 m) (CDP2DPMM3MB, CDP2DPMM3MW) USB-C to DP cable, enabling you to choose the right cable length for your custom installation needs.
To ensure easy operation and installation, this USB C to DisplayPort cable works with both Windows and Mac computers and allows for plug-and-play installation, removing the need for any additional software or drivers.
CDP2DPMM1MB is backed by a 3-year StarTech.com warranty and free lifetime technical support.
Note: Your USB-C port must support DisplayPort over USB-C (DP Alt mode) in order to work with this adapter.
- HIGH PERFORMANCE: Black 3.3'/1m USB-C DP Alt Mode to DisplayPort 1.2 (21.6Gbps) Cable supports 4K 60Hz UHD (3840x2160), HBR2, 5.1ch Audio, HDCP 2.2/1.4
- 1080p & Thunderbolt 3 Compatible
- INTEGRATED VIDEO ADAPTER CABLE: USB C to DisplayPort 1.2 cable (male/male) reduces clutter, minimizes signal loss/failure points & has slim host & display connectors that fit in tight spaces
- HOST COMPATIBILITY: Dell XPS, Precision & Latitude, Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon/Extreme, Microsoft Surface & Surface Pro, MacBook Pro, iPad Pro, TB3 MacBook Air, HP EliteBook, Spectre & ZBook
- DISPLAY COMPATIBILITY: USB-C to DP cable is tested & verified w/ full range of DP monitors incl brands Dell, Samsung, Asus, Acer & LG
- EASY TO USE: DisplayPort over USB-C converter cable w/ driverless setup works w/ any USB Type-C/Thunderbolt 3 (DP Alt Mode) device; compatible w/ macOS, iPadOS, Windows 10, Chrome OS, Android & Linux