This 4-bay SATA HDD docking station lets you access up to four solid-state drives or hard drives simultaneously over USB 3.1 (10Gbps), and hot swap drives with ease. Ideal for IT professionals, the docking station provides large data capacity and fast file transfers, helping you manage your workflow more efficiently.
Save time accessing and managing your data
When you're managing a large number of drives, the HDD/SSD docking station saves you time. Quickly dock and swap your drives for disk imaging, data recovery from failing drives, data backups, or other tasks.
The hard drive docking station also has SMART support, for accessing important drive information such as hours in use, number of power cycles, and disk health.
Fast data transfers
With USB 3.1 Gen 2, the HDD docking station lets you leverage the high performance of the latest SSDs and hard drives, while alleviating bottlenecks in your data transfers.
The hard drive docking station includes a USB Type-C cable, for connecting to USB-C equipped laptops and devices, and a USB Type-A cable, for backward compatibility with your existing USB 3.0, 2.0 and 1.x devices.
The docking station also works with 2.5" and 3.5" IDE hard drives, mSATA drives and M.2 drives using a compatible StarTech.com adapter:
IDE hard drives: Use StarTech.com adapter SAT2IDEADP SATA to 2.5in or 3.5in IDE Hard Drive Adapter for HDD Docks
mSATA drives: Use StarTech.com adapter SAT32MSAT257 mSATA SSD to 2.5in SATA Adapter Converter
M.2 drives: Use StarTech.com adapter SAT32M225 M.2 NGFF SSD to 2.5in SATA Adapter Converter
The SDOCK4U313 is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- TRIM support
- SMART support to enable access to important drive data, such as hours in use, number of power cycles, disk health
- Support for SATA I, II and III (up to 6Gbps)
- USB Type-C and USB Type-A interface, backward compatible with USB 3.0, 2.0 and 1.x
- Access up to four 2.5"/3.5" SSDs/HDDs simultaneously over USB 3.1 (10Gbps), and hot swap drives
- Quad-bay top-loading design with independent drive doors, drive controllers, power switching, and ejection buttons