The SV431DD2DUA 4-port Dual DVI USB KVM Switch allows up to four PCs, each with dual DVI video outputs, to share two monitors, one microphone and set of speakers, one keyboard and one mouse as well as two other USB peripherals.
An ideal solution for graphic designers, CAD/CAM designers or educational and financial institutions, the dual view KVM Switch allows you to instantly switch back and forth between dual DVI display PCs at the touch of a button, while maintaining professional level video quality on both monitors. The dual DVI switch also features an integrated USB hub port that allows USB 2.0 peripherals such as thumb drives, external hard drives or web cams to be shared between attached systems - eliminating duplicate peripheral costs.
Please Note: While both DVI-I (analog mode) and DVI-D (digital only) are supported by the KVM, both source PCs should output the same signal type for proper switching. It is recommended wherever possible to use DVI-D cables across all PC to KVM and KVM to Console connections. Please contact technical support if you require assistance identifying your source.
This product is TAA compliant and backed by a Startech.com 3 year warranty with free lifetime technical support.
Rackmount your KVM switch
If you'd like to mount this KVM switch to your server rack, StarTech.com offers a 1U Rackmount Bracket (sold separately) that turns this KVM into a rackmountable KVM.
- Status LED display for easy port status monitoring
- TMDS compliant to support DDC2B emulation and HDCP for digital contents protection
- Combined or independent switching of audio ports
- EDID retention - eliminates hassle when switching between computers as the KVM "remembers" monitor settings
- Supports all USB-capable operating systems (Windows 98e/SE/ME/2000/XP/Vista/7, Linux, Mac OS, etc.)
- USB 2.0 hub for peripheral sharing (Thumb drives, external hard drives, web cams, etc.)
- Audible tone confirms port switching
- Supports resolutions up to 2048x1536 (Analog) and 1920x1200 (digital)
- Front panel push-buttons and Hot-key functions for easy switching