Perfect for Harsh Environments
This industrial USB hub delivers reliable performance with a metal, heavy-duty housing. It supports wide-range 7-48V DC terminal block input, giving you the flexibility to power the hub as required, based on your own power input capabilities.
Perfect for more extreme environments, the rugged hub also supports a wide operating temperature range (-40°C to 85°C) and offers ESD protection to each USB port, which can help prevent damage to your connected devices.Connect More USB Devices
Designed for a high volume of connections, this robust USB 2.0 hub offers four connection ports, for connecting more USB devices and peripherals.Locate the Hub Where You Need It Most
With versatile installation options, you can install the hub where it's best suited for your environment. With built-in mounting brackets, included DIN mount rails, and an included 2-meter USB host cable, you can securely mount the USB 2.0 hub to most surfaces such as a wall, under a desk or rack.Works with Older USB Devices
The rugged USB hub supports the full 480 Mbps bandwidth of USB 2.0 and is backward compatible with previous USB devices.
The HB20A4AME is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- WIDE COMPATIBILITY: USB expansion hub is OS independent, supports Windows, macOS, Linux, iPadOS, Chrome OS, Android; Works w/USB 1.1; Multi Transaction Translator (MTT) support for mixed speed devices
- INSTALLATION FLEXIBILITY: Ear mount & DIN rail mountable (bracket incl) for wall/desk surface locations; Incl terminal block power connector, 6.6' (2m) USB host cable; Flexible 7 to 48V DC power input
- Aluminum heat sinks on enclosure to protect from temp spikes
- ESD PROTECTION: USB Hub with 15kV Air and 8kV Contact electrostatic (ESD) protection & 350W surge protection, this rugged metal-enclosed hub is suitable for harsh industrial/commercial environments
- EXTENDED TEMPERATURE RANGE: USB port expander rated for operation between -40°F to 185°F (-40°C to 80°C) w/relative humidity from 5 ~ 95%
- 4 PORT USB 2.0 HUB: Expand the connectivity of a USB Type-A computer by adding 4x USB-A high speed ports; Speeds up to 480Mbps shared across devices; Power LEDs on each port for status identification