This 42U server rack cabinet provides security for storing standard 19"" rack-mount equipment. The rack is compatible with EIA-310 compliant equipment and supports a weight capacity of 3315 lb. (1500 kg).
Easy Equipment Installation
This computer rack cabinet ships fully assembled and ready to use with:
- 200 M6 cage nuts and screws
- Two 0U tool-less mounting panels
- Hook-and-loop tie
- Casters for portability
The mounting rails can be adjusted from 3 to 37 in. (76.2 mm - 939.8 mm) to support full-depth equipment installations and the extra width and depth provide space for additional cable and power management.
Keep Equipment Secure, Cool, and Accessible
This rack features front and rear locking mesh doors to keep your equipment secure awhile increasing airflow to promote passive cooling. The removable side panels with independent quick-release locks provide access to your equipment easily while keeping it secure.
The portable server rack enclosure features casters, providing ease of mobility around your server space. The width and height of the rack fit through standard doorways, giving you the freedom to wheel your server rack into different rooms as needed.
StarTech.com offers a wide selection of products that help you to optimize your server rack storage space. This mobile server rack cabinet is backed by a 5-year warranty and free lifetime North American based technical support.
- FULL SIZED SECURE RACK: 19"" 4 post 42U server rack cabinet w/adjustable depth of up to 35"", internal depth 41.4"", dual panel doors make equipment easily accessible; Locking doors/sides (2 keys inc.)
- FULLY ASSEMBLED WITH CASTERS: Pre-built w/casters and levelling feet to offer manoeuvrability & stability; 200 cage nuts/screws, and hook & loop tape provided so that equipment can easily be mounted
- DESIGN AND VENTILATION: Free standing data cabinet w/strong mesh doors & vented top allow for abundant airflow & top is also removeable to run cables; 1U intervals are marked for easy identification
- COMPATIBILITY: EIA/ECA-310-E Compliant for server/networking equipment, incl. brands like HPE ProLiant, Dell PowerEdge & Lenovo ThinkSystem; Split rear doors reduce rear access space requirements
- SPECS: 5 year warranty
- Rolling/Mobile 42U 19in cabinet enclosure