Conquer the tough demands of industrial environments
Designed with a rugged IP30-rated housing, the network switch delivers maximum performance even in harsh industrial conditions. Its wide-range terminal block input gives you the flexibility to power the switch as required, based on your own power input source, while its wide operating temperature range keeps your network running smoothly.
Get up and running in no time
This industrial Ethernet switch is easy to install, with an attached metal bracket for DIN rail mounting on equipment racks and cabinets.
Now you can eliminate the hassle of troubleshooting mismatched speed and duplex settings. This switch gives you full/half-duplex auto-negotiation and auto MDI/MDIX operation, enabling you to connect your network devices quickly and easily with little to no configuration required.
Reduce your energy costs with Energy-Efficient Ethernet
With lower overall power consumption, the Ethernet switch enhances your energy efficiency, in turn helping you reduce monthly costs.
The IES5102 is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Network up to 5 Ethernet devices, even in industrial settings, with a robust IP30-rated switch
- Wide-range 12-48V DC terminal block input
- Easy installation with an integrated DIN rail bracket
- Wider range of operating temperatures, ideal for industrial environments
- IEEE 802.3az Energy-Efficient Ethernet
- Supports 10BaseT/100BaseTX and Full-Duplex/Half-Duplex Auto-negotiation