This Cat6 cable delivers reliable Gigabit network connections, which ensures high-performance capability for your demanding Ethernet applications.Find the length and color you need
This 6-inch yellow patch cable is perfect for use in server closets, patch panels and with Ethernet hubs. The cable is intended for short-distance applications such as point-to-point in-rack and across-rack network switch and server connections.
For easier network installations, our Cat6 patch cables are available in a wide variety of lengths and colors. This ensures you have the right size of cable available when you need it and it lets you color code your connections for a more organized setup.Snagless RJ45 clips help protect your network connections
For trouble-free cable runs, this durable cable features snagless connectors that protect the RJ45 clips during installation, making them less likely to snag or break.
The cable also features molded boots which offer connector strain relief by stopping the RJ45 connector termination points from bending at sharp angles. This reduces the risk of damage to the cable, which could decrease network connectivity and performance.100% copper for outstanding value
Get the highest value for your cable investment with our Cat6 Ethernet cables. Each of our patch cables is manufactured using high-quality copper conductors and they are carefully constructed and tested, to keep Near-End Crosstalk (NEXT) well within acceptable limits.24-gauge wire for high-performance network connection
Ensure high-performance capability for your demanding Ethernet applications, such as Power-over-Ethernet and 4K or 1080p video streaming, using cables that include 24 AWG copper.50-micron gold connectors provide peak conductivity
You can rely on our RJ45 connectors to deliver optimum conductivity while eliminating signal loss due to oxidation or corrosion.
The N6PATCH6INYL is backed by StarTech.com's lifetime warranty for guaranteed reliability.
- EASY INSTALLATION: 6 inch snagless patch cord for easy installation & flexible disconnection in wiring conduits; Compatible w/Cat5e & earlier standards; Molded boots available for constrained spaces
- QUALITY CONSTRUCTION: ETL & UL certified wire; 50-micron gold-plated connectors prevent rust/corrosion to avoid costly network downtime; High quality PVC jacket resists bending or fraying damage
- POE SUPPORT: 24 AWG stranded copper conductors & UL rated wiring supports up to 100W for PoE devices like VOIP phone & security systems; IEEE 802.3bt & DTE power compliance reduces cable heating
- HIGH PERFORMANCE CAT6 ETHERNET CABLE: 100% copper for error-free Multi Gigabit 1/2.5/5Gbps connections; 10Gbps up to 160'; Fluke patch cord tested to comply w/ANSI/TIA-568-2.D Category 6; ETL Verified
- High-quality 24 AWG copper wire
- ETL verified