USB 3.1 Gen 2 (10Gbps) is also known as USB 3.1 Gen 2x1 (10Gbps).
The portable docking station connects your laptop to a 4K 60Hz HDMI monitor (4096 x 2160p) to create a powerful workstation. It can also connect to an ultrawide monitor.DP Alt Mode Required Maximum Resolution DP 1.2 Alternate Mode Up to 4K 30Hz DP 1.4 Alternate Mode Up to 4K 60Hz
Connect Your Devices
The USB-C to USB 3.1 Gen 2 hub gives you two USB-A (10Gbps) ports to connect your USB devices.
For mobile use, the USB-C adapter can operate with bus-power alone, or with a USB-C power adapter for laptop and BC 1.2 peripheral charging. The docking station is lightweight and features a built-in wraparound USB-C host cable.
Built-In SD Card Reader
Access your multimedia content with ease. The multiport adapter provides direct access to your SD, SDHC™ and SDXC™ memory cards or microSD (uSD) cards.
Charge Your Laptop and Peripherals
With support for USB PD 3.0 (up to 100W), the USB Type-C multiport adapter lets you power and charge your laptop, and power your peripherals when connected to a USB-C power adapter. PD 3.0 features Fast Role Swap to prevent USB data disruption when you switch power sources (USB-C power adapter to bus power).
Reliable Network Connectivity
The Gigabit Ethernet port ensures reliable wired network access with support for PXE Boot and WoL.
Enhance Productivity and Device Management with the StarTech.com Connectivity Tools Application
Developed to improve performance and security, StarTech.com Connectivity Tools is the only software suite on the market that works with a wide range of IT connectivity accessories. The software suite includes:
Advanced Windows Layout Utility: To setup and save custom windows layouts.
Mac Address Pass-Through Utility: To improve network security.
USB Event Monitoring Utility: To track and log connected USB devices
Wi-Fi Auto Switch Utility: Enabling users to quickly access faster network speeds via wired LAN.
For more information and to download the StarTech.com Connectivity Tools application, please visit: www.startech.com/connectivity-tools
The DKT31CSDHPD3 is backed by a StarTech.com 3-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- 6-IN-1 MULTIPORT ADAPTER: USB-C multiport adapter supports HDMI 2.0b, 4K 60Hz HDR10 (DP 1.4 Alt Mode req); 2x USB-A 3.2 Gen 2 Hub 10Gbps including 1x BC 1.2 charge port (7.5W); 100W PD 3.0 pass through, SD Card Reader, Gigabit Ethernet (PXE Boot & WoL)
- EXTRA LONG CABLE: USB C mini dock with 10"" (25 cm) attached cable extends reach to reduce port/connector strain on 2-in-1 devices: Surface Pro 7/iPad Pro/HP Elite x2/laptops on riser stands; Hideaway cable management feature hides cable during travel
- 4K 60HZ WITH DP 1.4 ALT-MODE: Supports 4K 60Hz digital video resolution on DP 1.4 Alt-Mode host devices (Intel 11th Gen minimum); Supports 4K 30Hz on DP 1.2 Alt-Mode host devices; PS186 chip for compatibility with iPad Pro and iPad Mini with USB-C
- RELIABLE PERFORMANCE: USB bus powered or via external USB-C power adapter; 100W Power Delivery 3.0 pass through w/15W reserved for adapter to avoid video flickering, device dropouts or overdrawing power common in other hubs; up to 85W for laptop charging
- WIDE COMPATIBILITY: Docking station is fully compatible w/USB-C laptops, Ultrabooks & Chromebooks and Thunderbolt 3/4/USB4 laptops from HP, Dell, Lenovo, MacBooks (Intel processor & M1 chip) and Surface; works w/Windows, macOS, iPadOS, Android & Chrome OS
- STARTECH.COM CONNECTIVITY TOOLS: Included with the portable all-in-one USB Type-C adapter, the application improves performance and security, featuring MAC Address Changer, USB Event Monitoring, Windows Layout & Wi-Fi Auto Switch utilities