Go from sitting to standing, with one touch
With one touch, switch your position from sitting to standing or vice versa, to keep a balanced level of movement throughout the day. The height-adjustable standing desk workstation features a pneumatic spring that makes it easy to raise or lower your work surface up to 15.7" (400 mm), to suit your height requirements (instead of selecting from pre-determined heights). You can also adjust the tension, to make height adjustments even easier.
Enjoy dual-monitor efficiency
The spacious 35" (0.9 m) wide ergonomic workstation supports two monitors up to 24" each, giving you the screen space you need for easier multitasking. The articulating monitor arms offer a wide range of motion on several axes, giving you the freedom to place your displays side by side or spread apart. Tilt, pan, and swivel for optimum viewing. The dual arm also rotates 360° for landscape or portrait viewing.
Simply place the sit-stand desk converter on your existing desk (minimum 26" depth). Then, attach the monitor mount using the grommet hole and included grommet mount hardware.
The BNDSTSLGDUAL is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Place the sit-stand workstation on your existing desk to create an ergonomic stand-up desk, with spacious 35? (0.9 m) wide work surface
- Lever-controlled pneumatic spring for easy height adjustment (max. height adjustment range: 15.7?)
- Dual monitor mount supports two monitors up to 24? each
- Two articulating arms with wide range of motion (360? rotation at support post and elbow, 180? at shoulder, plus tilt and pan +/- 90?)
- Maximum arm extension of 17.5? (445 mm)
- Minimum footprint: 660 mm (26?) D x 889 mm (35?) W
- High-quality construction, engineered with steel and MDF wood base, tray and work surface
- Straight up and down movement, provides a stable workstation with no fear of tipping