Boost your system performance by enhancing the capacity, speed and security of your data storage. This two-drive M.2 to SATA adapter lets you install two M.2 SATA drives instead of a SATA platter drive, in a single 2.5" drive bay, and increase your storage options by configuring a powerful RAID array.
Build a RAID array to enhance system performance
The dual M.2 to SATA adapter supports multiple RAID modes, including RAID 0, 1, or spanning, helping you to achieve greater SSD capacity or data redundancy, depending on your selected RAID mode. The SSD adapter also supports non-RAID operation (JBOD) when paired with a port-multiplying SATA controller, so both drives can be used independently of one another.
Maximize file transfer speeds
The M.2 SATA SSD adapter lets you utilize the full potential of your SATA III controller. Using M.2 SATA SSDs in place of a platter drive reduces your data transfer bottlenecks, giving you file transfer speeds of up to 6Gbps.
The M.2 NGFF SATA RAID adapter also provides TRIM support to enhance the stability and performance of your M.2 NGFF SSDs.
This open-frame adapter is easy to install as it comes with all the necessary installation hardware and doesn't require any extra software or drivers, to get you up and running quickly.
The S322M225R is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Install two M.2 SSD drives into a single 2.5" drive bay
- Multiple RAID modes supported: RAID 0, 1, spanning, or JBOD
- Open-frame steel mounting bracket with 2.5" SATA form factor housing
- Supports 7 mm or larger 2.5" SATA bays
- Supports B key M.2 SATA SSDs - full-length M.2 drives (2230, 2242, 2260, 2280)
- Not compatible with M.2 NVMe or AHCI PCI-Express SSDs