This Thunderbolt 3 USB 3.1 multi-channel hub controller delivers maximum USB performance, adding four high-speed independent USB ports to your Thunderbolt 3 laptop. It provides three dedicated USB controllers and up to 20Gbps of aggregated bandwidth for USB devices, ideal for connecting bandwidth-demanding devices such as 3D scanners.
The Thunderbolt 3 hub lets you access multiple USB devices at greater bandwidth and improved performance, and extend the life of your USB devices.
Maximize USB Performance
The high-speed USB hub provides two 10Gbps ports for connecting high-performance devices such as storage arrays, 3D scanners, audio-video devices, and external SSDs, with dedicated bandwidth for faster read/write access. The second Thunderbolt 3 port can be used to connect an additional USB-C device with up to 10G bandwidth.
Dedicated Independent Port Bandwidth
When only one USB port is in use, the full 10Gbps bandwidth is available to the device. Two additional USB-A ports provide 5Gbps of bandwidth to each device simultaneously, ideal for portable hard drives or flash drives. For added convenience, the front USB-A port supports both data and charging of your mobile device.
Extend Your Workstation
The Thunderbolt 3 hub features a second Thunderbolt 3 port to connect an additional display to your laptop (a USB-C video adapter may be required). The port can also be used to connect additional Thunderbolt devices, daisy-chaining up to six devices.
The TB33A1C is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- MAXIMIZED BANDWIDTH: Utilize TB3 to drive 3 dedicated USB controllers over 4x PCIe lanes for high-performance USB transfer speeds; One controller for each 5Gbps port; 10Gbps ports share a controller
- HIGH PERFORMANCE USB PORTS: Thunderbolt 3 certified controller w/ 2x USB-A 5Gbps USB 3.0 (USB 3.1/3.2 Gen 1), 1x USB-A & 1x USB-C at 10Gbps SuperSpeed (Gen 2); Front BC 1.2 Fast Charge port up to 7.5W
- FAST TRANSFER SPEEDS: SSDs, NVMe drives, VR Headsets & 3D scanners need full USB throughput for optimal performance, multi function dock w/multiple controllers provides dedicated bandwidth to devices
- FLEXIBLE THUNDERBOLT 3 PORT: Downstream TB3 port w/ 3 modes of operation incl DP Alt Mode to connect 2nd monitor (5K 30Hz or 4K 60Hz) or daisy chain up to 5 TB3 devices, or connect a USB Type-C device
- EASY SETUP: Auto-installation of drivers in supported OS; Adapter Hub has been tested & works with Windows 7 & up, MacOS 10.12 & up, and Linux; Incl 1.6"" (0.5m) TB3 host cable & 65W universal PSU