The 10056-ST is an Extreme Networks 10056 compatible downstream fiber SFP transceiver which pairs with StarTech.com's 10057-ST. They are designed, programmed and tested to work with 1000Base-BX-D compatible Extreme Networks switches and routers. The SFP transceiver module supports a maximum distance of up to 10 km (6.2 mi) and delivers dependable 1 GbE connectivity over fiber cabling.
- Wavelength: 1490nmTx/1310nmRx
- Maximum Data Transfer Rate: 1Gbps
- Type: Single Mode Fiber
- Connection Type: LC Connector
- Maximum Transfer Distance: 10 km (6.2 mi)
- Power Consumption: < 1.3W
- DDM: Yes
This SFP fiber module is hot-swappable, making upgrades and replacements seamless by minimizing network disruptions.
All StarTech.com SFP & SFP+ transceiver modules are backed by a lifetime warranty and free lifetime multilingual technical support. StarTech.com offers a wide variety of SFP modules and direct-attach SFP Cables, providing the convenience and reliability you need to ensure dependable network performance.
- 100% EXTREME NETWORKS 10056 COMPATIBLE: 1 Gigabit Ethernet BiDi Fiber Single Strand SFP designed, programmed and tested to work with compatible Extreme Networks switches and routers to deliver dependable 1GbE connectivity
- INCREASE BANDWIDTH ON EXISTING INFRASTRUCTURE: This 10 Gigabit Ethernet bi-directional WDM SFP+ transceiver module sends and receives over a single strand of fiber optic cable instead of two
- TECHNICAL SPECS: 1000BASE-BX-D
- 10G Bi-Directional Downstream
- Single Mode (SMF)