This HDMI over CAT6 extender with 3-port HDMI switch features HDBaseT™ and is TAA Compliant.
Astonishing 4K over CAT6
This HDMI Extender with a built-in Switch is capable of extending 7.1 audio and 4K at 30Hz video up to 115ft (35m), or 1080p up to 230ft (70m). The transmitter and receiver kit is connected using a single CAT5e/6 cable to avoid the hassle of running multiple cables.
Simplified Professional Installation
The HDMI Switch Box and Extender supports Power-over-Cable, meaning both the transmitter and receiver can be powered by the same single power source. Power-over-Cable is great for extending video to areas where power outlets may be limited, such as industrial sites. Use the metal housing, grounding bolts and included mounting brackets to create professional installation options, ideal for digital signage, boardrooms, and tradeshow applications.
Effortless Control with Automatic Switching
The 4K 30Hz HDMI extender box features several methods of input adjustment. Auto-detect switching selects newly connected devices, whereas priority selection allows you to choose the default active port. The IR Remote Control (batteries not included) and serial switching, using the included RJ-11 to DB9 adapter, offer additional input selection methods.
VS321HDBTK is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Enable presenters to connect a wide range of devices to one display
- Great for remote entertainment displays in restaurants, bars, or hotels
- Create brilliant digital signage displays in large commercial settings
- Optimize the location of your demo stations at tradeshows and in auditoriums
- HDMI EXTENDER WITH SWITCH: This 3 Port HDMI Switch Box extends 4K 30Hz resolutions up to 115ft (35m) or 1080p up to 230ft (70m) using CAT6/CAT5e cabling
- Receiver Unit included
- 4:4:4 Chroma Subsampling
- 7.1ch Audio
- HDCP 1.4
- TAA Compliant
- HDBASET CERTIFIED: 4K HDMI Automatic Switch and Extender is tested and certified by the HDBaseT Alliance to help ensure quality and compatibility
- Great for Digital Signage and AV installers/integrators for commercial and professional environments
- CONFIGURATION AND CONTROL: Manual, Priority or Auto-Detect Switching Options
- Push Button, IR Remote Control (Batteries Not Included) and Serial Commands allow for a variety of control options
- Manual or Auto EDID Copy
- SINGLE POWER ADAPTER FLEXIBILITY: The power adapter can be placed at either the remote or local side in areas where power outlets may be limited; Power is delivered to the HDMI Video Switcher transmitter and receiver kit over the Ethernet cable (PoC)
- EASY INSTALLATION: Durable metal housing with built-in grounding bolts and included optional mounting brackets make it ideal for many environments. The unit features DB9 RS232 ports for serial control, an RJ11 cable and an RJ11 to DB9 adapter is included