You can also use multiple transmitters on the same network to distribute different video sources or connect the transmitter directly to a receiver at up to 330 ft. (100 m), in a point-to-point setup. Remote control of serial devices is supported through RS-232 extension.
Resolutions up to 1080p, with Audio
With support for video resolutions up to 1080p (1920 x 1080 at 60Hz), the transmitter also supports digital and analog audio to the receiver and analog audio from the receiver to the transmitter.
Mobile Control Through a Free App
The kit includes an easy-to-use online app to manage your IP video distribution.
The app is available on iOS for an iPhone or iPad, Android for a smartphone or tablet, and Google Chrome browser for a desktop.
The HDMI transmitter/receiver kit includes optional shelf-mounting hardware. It uses Cat5e or Cat6 cables and works with existing network infrastructures, eliminating the expense of running proprietary cables.
ST12MHDLAN2K is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Scalable video distribution system extends your HDMI video signal and RS232 control to one or multiple displays
- Create stunning video walls easily using a single or multiple video source with multiple receivers
- Manage and control your digital signage with the intuitive mobile app
- Crystal-clear picture quality, video resolutions up to 1080p
- Tidy, professional installation with included mounting hardware