The external expansion chassis adds two full-length (38cm) PCI slots (32-bit/33MHz), as well as two PCIe x1 (single-lane) slots to a host computer through a single PCI Express connection. Providing total bandwidth up to 250MBps from the PCIe x1 host controller card allows the computer to function as though the expansion chassis cards were connected directly to the motherboard.
Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Supports advance error reporting including ECRC support
- Complies with PCI 2.3 and PCIe 1.1 specifications
- Support for both 5V and 3.3V add-in full-length cards
- Rugged steel construction satisfies demands of industrial and server environments
- Self-powered PCI/PCIe expansion system with an on/off button
- Expansion bay providing 2 PCI ports (32-bit/33 MHz), and 2 PCIe single-lane ports (250MBps)