The external expansion chassis adds four PCI slots (32-bit/33MHz) to the host computer system, through a single PCI Express connection. Providing total bandwidth of up to 250MBps from the x1 PCIe host controller card, which allows the host computer to function as though the cards in the expansion chassis were connected directly to the motherboard.
A dependable I/O expansion solution, the Expansion Chassis is backed by StarTech.com's 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- PCI Express adapter card includes both Full/Low Profile installation brackets
- No driver or software installation
- Supports both 5V and 3.3V/5V add-in PCI cards
- Self-powered Expansion box with an on/off button
- Add an additional 4 PCI slots (32-bit/33 MHz), using PCI Express
- Rugged steel construction