The PCI1PEX1 PCI to PCI Express Adapter card lets you use low profile PCIe expansion cards in a server/desktop motherboard PCI slot. The adapter connects through a 32-bit PCI slot to provide a low profile PCIe x1 slot in its place; a spare, full size bracket is included for installation in larger desktop or server expansion slots that can accommodate a full-sized card.
The PCI to PCI Express Adapter features an innovative bracket design that adapts and secures the low profile PCI Express card into the converted slot, ensuring a versatile and economical solution for extending the usability of older PCI motherboards or using low profile PCIe cards that do not have PCI equivalents.
- Innovative bracket design adapts and secures the existing low profile/half-height bracket of the PCI Card
- PCI revision 2.3 compliant with up to 133MBps of available bandwidth
- LP4 Power Connector Included for Universal Voltage PCI Cards (3.3V/5V)
- Compliant with PCI-to-PCIe Bridge Architecture Spec Revision 1.2
- No driver or software installation