Enhance your network
This network switch allows you to use existing Cat5e/Cat6/Cat6a cabling to increase the bandwidth to 2.5 Gbps, ideal for large file transfers, streaming, network sharing/storage, or other bandwidth-intensive applications. Auto-negotiation detects the highest supported speeds on your devices for maximum performance and compatibility. You can also use it in combination with Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) wireless access points to expand your network range, bandwidth, and accessibility.
Secure and versatile
The 2.5G switch offers a security K-slot for more permanent and secure setups (cable not included). The unintrusive design and small dimensions (6.1x4.7x1.1 inch / 155x120x30 mm) make it easily adaptable to any deployment and has clear diagnostic LEDs that show the status of the devices at a glance. Additional features such as 9K jumbo frames, full-duplex, 16K MAC address table, QoS IEEE 802.1p, and wall mounting kit give you the flexibility to use it in a multitude of scenarios.
The DS52000 is backed for 2-years by StarTech.com, including free lifetime 24/5 multi-lingual technical assistance.
- BOOST YOUR BANDWIDTH: The 5 port network switch supports four speeds 10/1000/1000/2500 Mbps over Ethernet Cat5e/Cat6/Cat6a cable. Reduce wait times for content sharing, media streaming, 802.11ax access points, NAS, or other high bandwidth applications
- HASSLE-FREE: Quickly and easily add support for up to 2.5GBASE-T speeds for enhanced data transfer rates. The unmanaged switch requires no setup, automatically determines the best speed for the devices connected, and has clear front-facing diagnostic LEDs
- SPECIFICATIONS: 5 port multi-gigabit switch
- 10/1000/1000/2500 Mbps auto-negotiation
- 0C to 50C operating temp.
- All-metal housing
- 9K Jumbo frame support
- Wall mounting kit
- Diagnostic LEDs
- Power adapter included (12VDC/1A)
- FLEXIBLE DEPLOYMENT: The compact, all-metal case design uses minimal space on your desk or use the included kit to mount it to a wall. For enhanced security, the LAN switch has a k-slot as well. The non-disruptive fanless design makes it ideal for SoHo
- STARTECH.COM ADVANTAGE: IT professionals' choice for over 30 years, this unmanaged ethernet switch is backed for 2-years by StarTech.com, including free lifetime 24/5 multi-lingual technical assistance