Using a 1T1R (1 Transmitter/1 Receiver) design over the 2.4GHz frequency, the USB WiFi adapter is capable of data transfer rates up to 150Mbps over an 802.11n network. The adapter uses a small form factor design that makes it conveniently portable and unobtrusive, when connected to a computer - it can even be left connected your laptop when in a carrying bag, without worry of damaging the adapter or the host port.
Backward compatible with 802.11b/g networks (11/54Mbps), this USB wireless adapter is a versatile wireless networking solution, offering support for security options such as WEP, WPA or WPA2, as well as wireless Quality of Service (QoS) support and quick device connection through Wireless Protected Setup (WPS).
Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Broadcast distances up to 100m indoors and 300m outdoors
- Supports security features such as WEP (64-128-bit), WPA and WPA2
- Backward compatible with IEEE 802.11b/g standards, for up to 11/54Mbps connections respectively
- Compliant with IEEE 802.11n standard, with transfer rates up to 150Mbps
- Extremely compact and lightweight design
- 1 Transmitter/1 Receiver (1x1:1) antenna configuration