The USB2001EXTNA USB 2.0 extender over ethernet lets you extend a USB 2.0 connection over distances of up to 100-meters (330-feet), over standard Cat5e or Cat6 ethernet LAN cabling.Hi-Speed USB performance
With data bandwidth of up to 480 Mbps and no software installation required, the USB extender over Cat5e, Cat6, or Cat7 offers a fast, easy, and versatile solution for business or industrial applications with durable metal housing, an included surface-mounting bracket kit and simple plug-and-play installation.
Plus, the 100m USB extender provides up to the full 500 mA of power (with the use of an external power adapter at the remote end) allowing for greater compatibility with bus-powered USB devices.Compatible with older USB devices
Connecting older peripherals isn't a problem. This versatile USB over network extender is backward compatible with legacy USB 1.0 devices. The USB over ethernet hub enables almost any kind of USB device to be placed at remote locations away from the host computer.The Choice of IT Pros Since 1985
StarTech.com conducts thorough compatibility and performance testing on all our products to ensure we are meeting or exceeding industry standards and providing high-quality products to IT Professionals. Our local StarTech.com Technical Advisors have broad product expertise and work directly with our StarTech.com Engineers to provide support for our customers both pre and post-sales
The USB2001EXT2NA is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- PLUG-AND-PLAY: The extender features driverless installation & is compatible w/ major operating systems incl. Windows, macOS, Linux; Backwards compatible with USB 1.0 and USB 1.1 devices
- POWERED USB EXTENDER KIT: The USB extender over Cat5/Cat6 cable (RJ45) incl. a power adapter & provides 5V, 500mA to the remote USB port, while powering the local transmitter from the PC USB port
- INDUSTRIAL USB EXTENDER: Built w/ durable extruded aluminum construction for high wear & tear environments w/ mounting brackets incl; provides 8kV/16kV Contact/Air Electrostatic Discharge protection
- CONNECT REMOTE USB DEVICES: USB extenders are ideal to remotely access USB devices like printers, cameras, plotters, keyboard/mouse, laser cutters, displays, or CCTV systems from a convenient location
- USB EXTENDER: Extend 1 USB 2.0 connection up to 100m (330ft) over CAT5e/CAT6 ethernet network cable w/ data transfer rates up to 480Mbps; LEDs monitor power, activity status, link & host connectivity.