This 2-port USB LAN adapter is a versatile solution for connecting to two separate physical networks simultaneously, leveraging the 5 Gbps speed of USB 3.0 to provide dedicated gigabit bandwidth to each port. The dual USB NIC is also ideal for providing dedicated physical network interfaces to virtual machine configurations. Great for IT administrators that require dual-homed or multi-homed host systems.
The USB 3.0 NIC supports IPv4/IPv6 packet Checksum Offload Engine (COE) and TCP large send offload to reduce the load on your CPU, as well as Jumbo Frames, full-duplex operation with 802.3x flow control, and VLAN tagging for an efficient and full-featured USB network adapter.
Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Crossover Detection & Auto-Correction (Auto MDIX)
- IEEE 802.1Q VLAN Tagging support
- Up to 4K Jumbo Frame support
- IEEE 802.3, 802.3u and 802.3ab (10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, and 1000BASE-T) compatible
- Integrated USB 3.0 pass-through port
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet ports through a single USB connection