A flexible solution with an open SFP slot
The open SFP slot enables you to use your preferred SFP transceiver module to meet your networking needs - use an SFP with your desired wavelength, distance, connection type to achieve an efficient network solution. (SFP sold separately.)
Secure fiber-to-the-desk connectivity
This USB to fiber-optic converter provides reliable fiber connectivity while protecting your network from problems with electronic interference - a common issue with copper Ethernet networks. Fiber-to-the-desk connectivity (FTTD) maximizes network security, reducing the risk of data leaks for sensitive information, without compromising network speed and reliability.
Compact and portable, this USB-C to fiber-optic converter is powered directly from the USB port.
Plug and play
Get up and running quickly. The USB to fiber-optic converter supports certified drivers for Windows, Mac and Linux®. Once the adapter is plugged into a USB-C port, you simply install the drivers and the adapter is ready to transmit over a fiber network.
The US1GC30SFP is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Provides a fiber network connection to portable laptops or tablets
- Fiber-to-the-desk connectivity (FTTD) enhances security, reducing the risk of data leaks
- Add a Gigabit Ethernet (1000Mbps) connection through a USB 3.0 Type-C interface
- Highly portable design, with no need for an external power adapter (bus powered)
- Open SFP slot, compatible with MSA compliant SFP modules
- Certified drivers for Windows, macOS and Linux