Delivering reliable, highly available iSCSI services
Realizing high-availability architecture in just one single chassis, the two controllers in Synology UC3200 work simultaneously and can automatically fail over to each other in the event of disaster, delivering services without any interruptions.
12 x 3.5"/2.5" HDD/SSD
High-performance SAS interface drive slots with maximum 576TB raw capacity. Supporting SED (Self Encrypting Drive) to encrypt all data to hard drives, UC3200 provides upmost data security at the hardware level.
Armed with Intel® Xeon® D-1521 4-core 2.4 GHz processor burst up to 2.7 GHz, UC3200's dual CPUs provide enterprise-class performance of 140,000 4K random write IOPS with low latency.
4 x DDR4 memory slots
8GB ECC UDIMM, expandable up to 64GB to boost system performance.
Redundant, modularized fans for easy maintenance and replacement, minimizing service downtime.
The dedicated SATA DOM isolates the operating system from the regular data stored in hard drives.
Non-Transparent Bridge (NTB)
Connect two controller modules at a blazingly fast speed and instantly sync memory data between the controllers to prevent cached data loss when one controller is unavailable.
Works with mainstream virtualization systems
Optimized for virtualization environments.
- Integrated with VMware vSphere® 6.5, Microsoft Hyper-V®, and VAAI to offload storage operations and optimize computational efficiency.
- Windows Offloaded Data Transfer (ODX) is supported to speed up data transfer and migration rates.
- Turn Synology UC3200 into a block-based storage component with the support of OpenStack® Cinder.
- Compliance with iSCSI industry standard ALUA allows hosts to identify the optimized paths to increase data transfer performance and efficiency.
A system built exclusively for iSCSI
DSM UC, an operating system designed to ease the learning curve, allows you to manage the two controllers from one single portal. The built-in monitor applications display the status at a glance and send prompt notifications when important events occur, so that IT administrators can stay alert to potential problems and respond in the shortest time possible.
Disaster-proof your critical data
Snapshot Replication is put in place with the support of Btrfs file system, offering schedulable and near-instantaneous data protection. Supporting up to 4,096 system-wide snapshots for local volumes or offsite servers, UC3200 brings application-aware snapshot protection and instant recovery of virtual machines in iSCSI LUNs in the event of a disaster.
Schedulable, near-instantaneous data protection
Supports up to 4,096 system-wide snapshots
Instant recovery of virtual machines
As we're committed to improving product innovation and quality, Synology guarantees a robust and reliable data management experience with a 5-year limited warranty, providing responsive technical support and hardware replacement services to maximize your return on investment.
- Experience unmatched performance, built-in security and remote management capabilities with Intel Xeon 2.40 ghz processor
- Optimize business network's performance with 10 Gigabit Ethernet connectivity
- RAID technology - data reliability, fault tolerance and improved overall performance