Professional High-Power Switch with 4 PoE+ Ports
Plug and Play, with PoE Transmission for Surveillance up to 250 m
- 67 W PoE Budget
- Plug and Play
- Transmission Distance up to 250 m
- One-Click Priority Mode
- Intelligent Power Management
- Durable Metal Casing
Dedicated 4-Port PoE+ Switch (67 W Budget) for Numerous Applications
Compliance with the 802.3af/at PoE standard supports up to 15.4 W on each PoE port. The total 41 W PoE power budget for the 4� PoE ports opens up a wide range of applications, such as surveillance for offices, dormitories, and small businesses. It is fully compatible with IP cameras, access points, IP phones, computers, printers, and more.
Plug and Play, No Configuration Required
Ideal for IP Surveillance-Up to 250 m Transmissions
With extend mode, the PoE transmission distance reaches up to 250 m-perfect for IP Camera deployment in large areas.
Priority Video Quality Guaranteed
Quality of sensitive applications like video monitoring in critical business areas is guaranteed by offering higher priority options for ports 1-2 when one-touch Priority Mode is on.
Intelligent Power Management
When total power consumption exceeds 67 W, the intelligent power management will cut the lower priority port power. This ensures the high priority port's power supply and protects the device from power overload. It also automatically detects and provides the required power for your PoE devices while protecting your PoE and non-PoE equipment from being damaged.
Durable Metal Casing
The interior components of TL-SF1006P are protected by high-quality metal casing to ensure a long product life. Having passed an array of stringent reliability tests, TL-SF1006P delivers switching performance you can depend on.
- Quickly and easily set up a wired network with 6 networking ports
- Supports cost-efficient twisted pair cables for high-speed data transfer up to 100 meters
- Fast Ethernet technology gives ideal solution for extending network connections to conference rooms, labs, lobbies and department workgroups
- With leading Layer 2 support, experience enhanced convenience, secure business operations, and a borderless network experience
- Management capability provides control over setup and configuration of your network
- PoE+ port to receive data and up to 25.5 W of power on a single cable in places where a power outlet is not available
- The desktop installation makes it ideal for deployments outside the wiring closet