Smart In-Wall Outlets
Kasa Smart's in-wall outlet lets you control 2 plugged in devices from anywhere at the same time or individually. All the features and benefits of a Kasa Smart plug multiplied.
Before you begin installation of your Kasa Smart Wi-Fi Power Outlet, we recommend watching this tutorial. Installation and a neutral wire are required for this product. A step-by-step guide can also be found in the Kasa Smart app.
Use simple voice commands with your in-wall smart outlet and any Alexa, Google Assistant or Microsoft Cortana. You can give each outlet a unique name and use them separately.
A Single Tap Is All It Takes
Use the Grouping feature on the Kasa Smart app to combine your devices together for unified control with one single tap on your smartphone. Combine your living room bulbs, plugs and light switches together for an easier way to turn them on when you get home.
- Smart in wall outlets: Kasa smart's in wall outlet lets you control 2 plugged in devices from anywhere at the same time or individually; All the features and benefits of a Kasa smart plug multiplied; Take up less space with this in wall option that's ideal for Your living room, kitchen, even your bedroom.
- Control from anywhere: Turn your in wall outlet on or off, set schedules or scenes from anywhere with your smartphone using the Kasa smart app; Remotely turn your holiday lights on while you're at the office or away from home.
- Voice control: Use simple voice commands with you in wall smart outlet and any Alexa or Google Assistant. You can give each outlet a unique name and use them separately; Ask Alexa to turn your bedroom lamps off when it's bedtime, so you don't have to get up and do it yourself.
- Grouping: In the Kasa Smart app you can combine devices together for unified control with one single tap on your smartphone; Combine living room bulbs, plugs and switches together for more convenient access.
- Away mode: Improve your home's security by setting your outlet to turn connected devices on and off randomly throughout the day to make it appear you're home even while you're away. Operating temperature-32°F-104°F (0�C-40�C). Operating humidity-10%-90%RH, non-condensing.