What This Product Does
8-Port Gigabit Desktop Switch with 4-Port PoE provides the seamless network connection. It integrates 1000Mbps Gigabit Ethernet and 10/100Mbps Fast Ethernet network capabilities.
How This Product Works
4 of the 8 Auto-Negotiation RJ45 ports (port-1 to port-4) of the switch support Power over Ethernet (PoE) function. These PoE ports can automatically detect and supply power with those IEEE 802.3af compliant Powered Devices (PDs). In this situation, the electrical power is transmitted along with data in one single cable allowing you to expand your network where there are no power lines or outlets, where you wish to fix devices such as APs, IP Cameras or IP Phones, etc.
TL-SG1008P has the priority function which will help protect the system when the system power is overloaded. If all PoE PDs power consumption is >= 53W, a priority will be arranged among the PoE ports, then the system will cut off the power of the lowest-priority port.
- Requires no configuration and installation
- Supports PoE power up to 55W for all PoE ports
- Supports PoE power up to 15.4W for each PoE port
- 802.1p/DSCP QoS enable smooth latency-sensitive traffic
- Working with IEEE 802.3af compliant PDs, expands home and office network
- With four PoE ports, transfers data and power on one single cable
- 8 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 ports