TP-LINK Gigabit Smart Switch TL-SG2008 is equipped with 8 gigabit RJ45 ports. The switch provides high performance, enterprise-level QoS, useful security strategies and rich layer 2 management features.
TP-LINK's 8-Port Gigabit Smart Switch TL-SG2008 is especially designed for the small and medium business networks that require efficient network management. TL-SG2008 comes with a comprehensive set of features, such as Link Aggregation Group, 802.1Q VLAN, Access Control Lists (ACL), Quality of Service(QoS L2 to L4), Storm Control and IGMP Snooping to provide a small or medium-sized business with a network that is geared for growth while ensuring performance and reliability. What's more, its easy-to-use web management interface means faster setup and configuration with less downtime, providing the ideal solution for your business network.
- Innovative energy-efficient technology saves up to 65% of power consumption
- WEB/CLI managed modes, SNMP, RMON bring abundant management features
- L2/L3/L4 QoS and IGMP snooping optimize voice and video applications
- Integrated security strategy including 802.1Q VLAN, ACL, Port Security and Storm control help protect LAN area investment
- Gigabit Ethernet connections on all ports provide full speed of data transferring